Last updated: Jul 19, 2022 9:16 PM
What information we collect, where we get this information, how we use this information, what happens if we don’t have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect and store any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect and store the following information about you:
|Category of information||Specific piece of information||Legal basis for processing this information||Where we get this information||How we use this information||What happens if we don’t have this information|
|Identifying information||Billing address||
|Identifying information||IP address||
|Identifying information||Email address||
|Identifying information||Account name||
|Financial information||Card expiration date||
|Financial information||Credit card or debit card number||
|Financial information||Card CVV (security code)||
|Internet or other electronic activity||Information regarding your interaction with our website or application||
We are not required to collect this information by a law, court order, nor by a tribunal order. We do not combine nor link the personal information that we hold about you.
With whom we share your personal information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- Having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- Training our employees;
- Implementing and monitoring intrusion prevention and detection systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website or application and stored on your computer or device by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website. We do not sell the personal information of minors under the age of 16.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at [email protected]
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
- The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
- The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other competent authority.
- The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- The right to stop receiving unwarranted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
112 North Curry Street Carson City, NV 89703
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Email address;
- Account name.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. If you are a resident of California, any disclosures that we make in response to your request will cover the 12 months prior to your request. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial. Normally, we do not charge a fee to process or respond to consumer requests. However, for residents of certain states or countries, we may charge a fee if the request is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unfounded.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, use and sharing of your personal information by contacting us at the following contact information:
- Jonathan Denwood
- [email protected]
- 112 North Curry Street Carson City, NV 89703
- United States
Any such complaints must first be addressed to us in writing as required by Australia Privacy Act 1988 S 40(1A). We will respond to all complaints within a reasonable time (usually 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may then lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by following the steps on this page.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by filling out this form or calling 1-800-282-1376.
Location of data processing
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in United States.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to the United States. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of Canada and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.